helpful links 'n stuff
If you are in danger or need immediate help:
Contact your local police department, tell your parents or call the Alberta Child Abuse Hotline at 1-800-387-KIDS (5437).

Counselors at the Kids Help Phone are ready to talk 24/7/365.  They can answer your questions and tell you who to talk to in your own community.  www.kidshelpphone.ca

Did you read something online, but weren't sure
what it meant?

Search NetLingo to find out: www.netlingo.com
If you find child pornography online:
Or if someone is trying to lure you or a friend for sexual purposes, you can submit a report to Cybertip.ca or call
1-866-658-9022 to report the information. www.cybertip.ca

If a pervert is bugging you:
Don't delete information or pictures from the computer archive. Police need this kind of information to use as evidence to get these perverts. Don’t be embarrassed or worry that others will judge you. Pervs are persuasive and trick lots of kids.