Employment Services help unemployed Albertans explore their career and training options and find jobs.
Employment services are available online, via telephone and at over 50 different Alberta Works and Alberta Supports offices located across the province.
- Click alis.alberta.ca
- Call: 1-800-661-3753 (toll-free)
- Come in to your local Alberta Works and Alberta Supports Centre
Employment services near you
- Calgary – including Airdrie, Okotoks, Calgary, Canmore and Claresholm.
- Central Alberta – including Camrose, Drayton Valley, Drumheller, Lloydminster, Olds, Red Deer, Rocky Mountain House, Stettler, Vermillion, Wainwright and Wetaskiwin.
- Edmonton – including Edmonton, Leduc, St. Albert, Sherwood Park and Spruce Grove.
- North Central Alberta – including Athabasca, Barrhead, Bonnyville, Calling Lake, Cold Lake, Edson, Hinton, Lac La Biche, St. Paul, Vegreville, Westlock and Whitecourt.
- Northeast Alberta – including Fort McMurray, Fort Chipewyan and Anzac.
- Northwest Alberta – including Grande Cache, Grande Prairie, High Level, High Prairie, Peace River and Slave Lake.
- Southern Alberta – including Brooks, Crowsnest Pass, Lethbridge, Medicine Hat, Pincher Creek and Taber.