Social support services for Ft McMurray evacuees and returning residents
Please visit emergency.alberta.ca for up-to-date information on re-entry plans, social support services, financial assistance, community services, advisories and more.
Alberta Works helps:
- unemployed people find and keep jobs
- employers meet their need for skilled workers
- Albertans with low incomes cover their basic costs of living
We offer services in different ways through:
- Employment Services
- Employment and Career Resources
- Training Supports
- Alberta Job & Career Fairs
- Workforce Partnerships
- Income Support
- Health Benefits
Contact us to find out how we can assist you.