Social service supports for Ft McMurray evacuees
Evacuation and reception centres are available in several locations. If you have been displaced, you can find information on social supports, food, accommodation, and medical assistance at http://www.alberta.ca/emergency.cfm
Updates to the emergency page will be posted regularly.
Alberta Works helps:
- unemployed people find and keep jobs
- employers meet their need for skilled workers
- Albertans with low incomes cover their basic costs of living
We offer services in different ways through:
- Employment Services
- Employment and Career Resources
- Training Supports
- Alberta Job & Career Fairs
- Workforce Partnerships
- Income Support
- Health Benefits
Contact us to find out how we can assist you.