Alberta Brain Injury Initiative Survival Guide
The Survival Guide provides basic information, supports and resources to survivors of acquired brain injury and their families. The guide can help address common concerns around coping with or taking care of someone with an acquired brain injury.
By reading the guide, you can find answers to the following questions:
- As a person living with a brain injury, what help is available so I can cope?
- As a person caring for someone with a brain injury, what help is available so I can cope?
- What strategies exist to help improve long term recovery?
- How will my life change after the brain injury?
- As an individual with a brain injury or as a provider of care for a person with brain injury who can assist in answering any questions I may have?
Download a free copy of the Brain Injury Initiative Guide.