- Online Claims Reimbursement (OCR) system
For submitting claims for family-managed services under the Family Support for Children with Disabilities and Persons with Developmental Disabilities programs.
- Resource List
The Resource List includes various information on other programs and services.
- Employment Readiness Resource List
This PDF list includes information on educational and training resources.
- Positive Behaviour Supports for Children
Positive Behaviour Supports for Children includes a series of five, related websites developed by Mount Royal University in partnership with Family Support for Children with Disabilities for use by families, aides and school staff that offer practical, evidence-based strategies for supporting children with disabilities and their families.
- Triple P, Positive Parenting Program
Triple P is a positive parenting program with a toolbox of solutions for parents.
- Children’s Mental Health Learning Series
The sessions are based on current and emerging research around topics such as: brain development, mental health diagnosis, creating safe and stimulating environments and, trauma-informed practice.
- Resource Information for Families of Children and Youth with FASD
This PDF includes a chart showing the connection between some government services available for families of children and youth with Fetal Alcohol Spectrum Disorder (FASD).
- Alberta Government support for Families of Children and Youth with Disabilities
This PDF includes a chart showing the connection between some government services available for families of children and youth with various disabilities.