Bullying | Get Help
If you’re a victim of bullying or abuse, call trained staff at any time of day, or chat online from noon to 8 pm. Online chats and calls to the helpline are anonymous.
Call the Bullying Helpline
(24 hours, 7 days/week)
The helpline offers help in more than 170 languages.
Begin online chat
(noon to 8 pm, 7 days/week)
- online chat is in English only
- there can be long wait times for the service
- smartphones and tablets may experience delays – for a faster and more stable connection, use a desktop computer
- for a more secure chat, set your internet browser to private mode
- by clicking ‘Begin online chat’, you’ll be leaving an Alberta government web page and accessing a chat service operated by the Distress Centre and the Support Network