Materials and Resources
The Family Violence Prevention and Homeless Supports Division of Alberta Human Services has developed a variety of publications and resources on family violence and bullying. Order free of charge or print the publications from your computer.
- banners, posters, wallet cards
- community action guide modules
- family violence prevention tools
- information sheets
- public service announcements (Radio & TV Advertisements)
- translated resources
The Public Health Agency of Canada also offers information through Stop Family Violence, a one-stop online source of information and resources about family violence.
The Prevention of Family Violence and Bullying Division of Alberta Human Services developed the following reports. Order these reports free of charge or print the publications from your computer:
- Family Violence Hurts Everyone: A Framework to End Family Violence in Alberta (2013)
- Taking Action on Family Violence and Bullying – Report to Albertans (2008)
- World Conference on Prevention of Family Violence 2005 – Summary (2006)
- Alberta Roundtable on Family Violence and Bullying: Finding Solutions Together – Report (2004)
Albertans’ Perceptions of Family Violence and Bullying Survey
In January 2016, Albertans, 16 years and older, were surveyed about their perceptions of family violence and bullying. The survey examines issues related to public understanding and awareness of bullying and family violence. The survey will inform future directions for ministry work on family violence prevention, including public awareness and education campaigns.
Previous Years’ Survey Results:
- Final Summary Report 2014 | Final Report 2014
- Final Summary Report 2012 | Final Report 2012
- Final Summary Report 2010 | Final Report 2010
Browse through related sites on family violence and how to get involved in education and prevention.