Intervention services are provided when there are concerns that a child or youth is being neglected or abused by their parent or guardian.
Under the Child, Youth and Family Enhancement Act, Alberta Human Services staff conduct the day-to-day business of child intervention, foster care and adoption services.
- Help for children and families
- Child Intervention Improvements
- When a child receiving services dies
- Reviews and investigations of deaths
- Child Protective Services
- What is a Publication Ban?
- Data and statistics
- Child Intervention Roundtable